Popular Posts

Thursday 18 April 2013

Why did i make a blog?

Hellooo all,
I made this blog because theres so many guinea pig lovers in this world who can all come here to connect and get to know each other, loving the same thing brings people together whatever age, country or size it doesn't matter.
Guinea pigs are not just little furry squeeky animals... There so much more than that
each guinea pig has there own little personality there likes and dislikes there like a mini human with no worries lol. They never moan at you always treat you with respect they are loyal loving animals which is why I love them to bits. 
They changed my life - I used to get bullied as a child i felt very down and lonely... and then i bought my guinea pigs i had two at the time, but i was so excited to get in from school to see them they were everything to me i used to want to make sure they was ok 24/7 as soon as i came in the room they would squeek for cuddles and veggies so i started making youtube videos to show there cuteness and how wonderful they are as pets they are my babies i now have 8 and would love to have my own business working with guinea pigs on a daily basis my life would become complete !  but a guinea pig is more than just a cute face, there your friend who will love you no matter what <3
so the reason i made the blog is to bring people together who love the same thing and educate people about them and show you all what there really about x



This is 6 of my gorgeous pigs and this is there palace

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is your Favourite type of Guinea pig